Photovoice is a youth resource of CCMA (Community Centre for Media Arts Inc.).
All rights reserved. Except for use in any review, the reproduction or utilization of this work in whole or in part of any form by electronic, mechanical or other means, now known or hereafter invented, including xerography, photocopying, and recording, or in any information storage retrieval system, is forbidden without the express written permission of the publisher, CCMA. Contact us for more details.
- No one shall submit any copyrighted text, pictures, names, or articles to our site without the express written consent of the copyright holder, who shall retain all rights to the article, picture etc., and may request its removal at anytime. Requests for removal will be responded to as soon as possible (3-7 working days). This includes but is not limited to: articles submitted to the sites, posts on message boards, and links.
- All articles submitted to our sites become the property of CCMA, and cannot be sold or reprinted on other sites/publications, without the express written consent of CCMA. This consent can be obtained by e-mailing us directly. We may reprint, quote, or use your article and/or post, in other places of our site, as well as to advertise our site. (Posts on message boards will remain your original thoughts, however we retain the right to quote you, repost them elsewhere, refer to them in future articles, etc. We will attempt to reach you and your member name will be given credit for any of your posts we may use, but we cannot be held responsible for lost or misdirected e-mails. Any other persons or entities wishing to use your post from our message boards must attempt to contact you for permission directly or through us. In the event that the original poster/member, or ourselves are unavailable for your request to reuse, or repost, full credit must be given to the original poster, and/or where it came from).
- NO name calling, attacking, harassing, unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, or impersonating posts are allowed on our message boards, or in chat rooms (this includes foul language). Any such posts will be removed and an attempt to notify you will be made (we are not responsible for misdirected e-mails.) We operate on a three-strike basis. Three violations of rules will result in you being banned from the site, as well as disciplinary actions taken by your ISP.
- You do NOT post anonymously on our boards. IPs will be logged, to ensure our ability to track troublemakers and/or spammers.
- No unapproved URLs will be permitted anywhere on our sites. To obtain approval, contact us.
- No SPAM will be permitted on our sites. We will remove any and all spam, and an attempt to notify the person(s) responsible will be made. (We are not responsible for lost or misdirected e-mails). Continued attempts to spam on our sites will lead to banning.
- Any ideas and or suggestions submitted to one of our sites will become the property of CCMA (unless otherwise stated, in advance). CCMA will not be liable for the use or lack thereof for any ideas, or suggestions submitted to the site and or its employees. You will however be credited for any ideas you submit to our sites, if they are used.
- Any attempts to maliciously access or hack into our sites (including viruses) will be grounds for legal action.
- Do not in any way inhibit anyone else from using and enjoying any of our sites. This includes defaming or insulting the sites, and/or members and staff.
- No pornographic materials (or links) will be allowed on any of our sites.
- Any and all advice you may or may not receive in chat, or on the message boards, is the opinion of the person who posts it. It does not necessarily reflect the opinions of CCMA, its editor, staff, or advertisers.
- CCMA accepts no responsibility for any medical or personal advice including but not limited to medications, toys, health care products, infant care products, cleansers, herbal remedies, diets, and recipes. The user assumes any and all responsibility, repercussions, and or damages, as a result of the advice you chose to accept.
- Our sites are not intended to replace any professional advice or medical consultations.
Views expressed on this site do not necessarily reflect those of the CCMA publishers, its editors, staff, advertisers and those otherwise associated with CCMA, and therefore, they cannot and will not be held responsible for actions taken as a result of the information found on our sites.
While the greatest effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained herein, the publishers take no responsibility for errors or omissions, or for any consequences of reliance on the information contained within the sites.